"Tapping My Social Network"

Hello, social network. My social-media-savvy husband suggested in an enthusiastic rush last night that we should "tap our social network" to try to find a NYC apartment instead of going about this in the traditional way. I cringed, of course, but agreed to "tap" what social network I had, which probably amounts to, oh, about ten blog readers.

So, my New York readers: if you have any leads on 2-bedroom apartments (or 1+ den) in brownstone Brooklyn at $3,000/month max., let me know. You have in your hands the power to transform my skepticism/annoyance at "social networking" forever.

Comments

Jennifer said…
I'm a Los Angeles reader but I don't want you to think you have no readers so I'm responding. Sorry, no Brooklyn Brownstone! Good luck though!
Auntie Jo said…
I'm you South carolina reader, and I'd help if I could!!! Good luck!