Summer: Sat. 8/21

The week continued to be busy. Thursday I had a haircut, an HVAC guy came, a plasterer came, a plumber came, Mom and Dad came to stay with the kids, and Andrew and I went to our first in-person parent event at the school. Friday I had an eye doctor appointment and Andrew brought our car in to the service shop so we can finally--hopefully--get the duct tape taken off. And today we went for a walk, then to the pool. We had leftovers for dinner and watched Wish Dragon. Andrew's still feeling tired and out of it from his wisdom tooth surgery.

Next week is our last week of summer vacation. Already it feels like summer has quietly slipped away--I learned today that Lucia starts cross-country practice on Monday, and will have that each day; and both girls have orientation events for their classes. The long free days have already come to an end, I'm afraid. 

Comments