19 Weeks

I look surprisingly pregnant in this picture. Note the skirt--a $1 Gabe's find that I found in my closet. It's been years since I've worn it, if I ever wore it, and it's getting a second life now as a quasi-maternity skirt.


Below is a picture of my standard pregnancy lunch fare. It looked so farmer's market-fresh that I had to take a picture. This salad contains at least 3-4 servings of veggies: the lettuce, 1 tomato, 1 avocado, and 1/4 cucumber. Add this to my breakfast and afternoon snacks--cereal with milk, calcium-fortified OJ, yogurt with fruit and granola, and an orange or banana--and this baby is going to be a robust, glowing California child.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations to both of you!!!
And many many abrazos from Barcelona!
MARC
auntiejo said…
You look great!