Another Summer Day

A nice day mostly at home. I got up early, did Duolingo and had coffee, and then drove over to the new Whole Foods for its grand opening. They were giving away tote bags and coupons to the first 400 people. It was a madhouse, but my coupon was worth $5 and the tote bag I got is super cute. I bought a goat cheese (free with the coupon) and left. 

The girls and I did some painting today, following the instructions from some 5 Minute Crafts videos Lucia found on Pinterest. Not surprisingly, they were not the most successful experiments. I did make one that turned out well--a wave textured with a toothbrush. Later, while they played Roblox, I started sewing up a new reversible tote bag with fabric I bought in New Hampshire.

Then Greta had a tennis lesson, and Lucia and I played Azul and Quirkle. Andrew had a tennis lesson after Greta, and while he was there we went to the pool. It was a very mild night but the pool was very heated, and the kids swam for a long time. They love when they have the pool all to themselves.

We had leftover Swedish meatballs for dinner and then watched Luck, a new animated movie on AppleTV. 

Nutmeg is molting (again), and last night I combed out so much fur that I made a little wig for her. 





Comments