37 Weeks



The bump is definitely more pronounced these days, sticking out in an almost aggressive way. The bottoms of my shirts no longer reach my body.

Because Andrew pointed out the other day that I was "wearing sweatpants" with some degree of alarm, I will point out that these are not sweatpants. They are yoga pants, and I was on my way to yoga when these pictures were taken. However, since I am 9+ months pregnant, I would be fully within my rights to wear these pants whenever and wherever I wanted to, even if they were sweatpants.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Please, have the baby already.

We need more blog posts involving your Unazukin and this baby stuff is just a big distraction.

Sincerely,

The Internet
bridget said…
9+ month pregnant ladies can wear WHATEVER they want indeed...!!! :)