Three Bits

This morning, I saw a guy on a skateboard being pulled rapidly down the street by what looked like a team of sled dogs. A closer look revealed that there were only two dogs; but they were all harnessed up and were definitely pulling along the skateboarder.

Yesterday, I answered a knock at the door and found a UPS guy on our front porch. He smiled and then began coughing violently, bent over at the waist and hacking in a very alarming way. “Are you okay?!” I said. “Do you need some water??” “I’m fine,” he said finally. “I just choked on some spit.”

There was a slug on our kitchen floor yesterday. Hideous. Hideous hideous hideous.

Comments

Sara said…
I would be more grossed out by the guy hacking on my porch than the slug in the kitchen. Hope you don't find any more slugs. :)