First Day of School (2nd/4th)

First day of school! It's going to take a bit of practice to work the puppy into our morning routine, but we did okay today and everyone got to school on time. I walked with Lucia but parents can't go into the school for fourth graders, so after leaving her with some friends I walked back home and went with Greta and Andrew to the bus stop. Greta still wishes it was summer, but she seemed happy enough to get on the bus. Then we went to Greta's school, and I went into her classroom just for a minute with the rest of the parents while Andrew loitered outside the school with Farrah.

Both girls came home happy. I made an early dinner because Greta had soccer practice tonght from 6-7:30. We are all gearing up for the busy season ahead.

Farrah seems like she's recovering well from her ear infections--she was really playful and active today and did lots of running around. I think she's feeling better. Giving her the ear medicine (drops in the ear) isn't easy, but it's definitely helping. She has a pill for her parasite issues, which I give her tucked in some peanut butter, plus a powder that I mix with some canned dog food. I'll be glad when these are all behind us and she's feeling 100% again. She's getting there.

Last night she was not happy about the crate. We'll see how tonight goes.






Comments