Summer: Tuesday 7-23-24

Worked, took the kids to math tutoring, hung out at home, went to Frick Park so Lucia could run with her XC team. Greta and I went on a run in the park too. Greta did 3.5 miles and I ran for 25 minutes without stopping--I'm proud of myself! Especially because the prospect of that 25-minute run scared me off from running at all on Sunday and Monday. I just could not generate the will to do it. But lo, today I did. It's actually very nice to run in the park. Greta got lost, but she was able to call my watch, and found her way back to the right trail. She is way, way faster than me, so was off on her own; it's better when Andrew is here too so they can run together. 

We watched two episodes of Schitt's Creek tonight and had leftovers for dinner. 

This week is literally speeding to a conclusion and there is so much to do before we leave for Cape May. 


Comments