Summer: Sat., 8/11 - Sun., 8/12

Sat., 8/11

We left in the morning to drive to PA. The girls watched The Greatest Showman and a few episodes of a show called The Worst Witch. We stopped for lunch at Wawa. It felt like a long drive but was uneventful.

As soon as we arrived, L&G dove right into their favorite activities--Greta doing paper art with Pop-Pop, Lucia playing piano with Gra. After dinner, Andrew and I went to Gabe's and then Bud's, where we drank IC Lights and ate tater tots smothered with cheese sauce and bacon. Date night.

Sun., 8/12

After a breakfast of sticky cinnamon toast, we went to the bike trail for our first ride with the girls post-training wheels. Lucia, Greta, and I rode bikes, while Andrew ran and Mom and Dad walked. We rode three miles. It was great. I can't believe how well the girls are riding--they learned so fast.

We relaxed for the rest of the afternoon. I rode my bike around the neighborhood for a while; Lucia and Greta set up a diner and banned me from shopping when I would only pay with pretend money. After dinner we went to Lions Square to see some music. L&G had ice cream and danced hilariously. It was JOYFUL!!!!! 

Comments