Quarantine: Fri. 5/15

Fridays are always a relief. Very light homeschooling assignments, and then the weekend ahead. Today was quite busy, because I had to pack for our ten-day trip to New Hampshire. We're leaving tomorrow morning and we're all very very excited. We'll be even more isolated there than we are here. We're bringing all our own food so we won't have to go to the grocery store, and we won't be stopping along the way. (I'll spare you the details of THAT lovely plan, but it involves a purchase touted as "great for hunting.")

The kids spent most of today figuring out what Legos to bring. They finally winnowed down to a zippered pouch each.

I haven't packed for a trip since the very first weekend in March, when I went to a conference for three nights. It feels strange to be packing up again. Ten days is a lot to pack for, especially because we'll see all kind of temperatures there. It'll be so nice to have a change of scenery. I can't wait to walk in the woods.

Comments