Quarantine: Mon. 5/25 - Wed. 5/27

We're back in NJ, back to the regular routine, except, you know, I have a BOOK COMING OUT so my mind is in a thousand different places. It's exciting, despite the world being on fire. The idea of a "pub day" is somewhat diluted since Amazon and even indie bookstores have been shipping The Distance from Four Points for a few weeks now, but the offical date is still a milestone. Godspeed, my book.

I'm guessing most of you have heard about my virtual launch event via email or social media, but if not, please join me tomorrow on Facebook Live, where Octavia Books is hosting a launch. I'll be giving some background into how I came to write this novel, reading from the book, and answering questions in a live Q&A. Join me tomorrow May 28 at 6pm ET:  https://www.facebook.com/OctaviaBooks/posts/10156822751061017

We were pretty sad to leave NH, but we're holding onto the fact that we'll be staying there for two weeks in July. Lots more hammock / pond / creek / firepit / hiking to come.

I know you were ALL waiting anxiously to hear whether Farrah returned to crate-sleeping now that we're home. She did! After nine days of sleeping with us and refusing to enter her crate in NH, once we got home she went into her crate and immediately fell asleep as though the rest had never happened.

What We're Reading:

Margo: Other People's Pets by R.L. Maizes
Andrew: Exile Music by Jennifer Steil
Lucia: One Hundred Dresses #3
Greta: School for Good and Evil #4





Comments