Summer: Wed., 8/14

Fiber Arts Camp in the morning. More finger knitting. More reading of Fox Trot and Calvin and Hobbes. The girls both went to their friend J's house for a playdate and did some perler beads. I remembered that I actually had bought some at a yard sale years ago and put them in the attic, so I brought them out when they got home and they did that for a long time. They also played in the basement with Cabbage Patches.

There is just too much to to. There is not enough summer left. Even though their camp has been amazing and they've absolutely loved it, I'm glad there are only two days left because I want them to have the final two weeks of summer as wide-open days. This was a nice little crafty interlude--and it definitely sparked some new crafting here--but now it's time for days at home to finish off the summer.

Comments