Quarantine: Mon. 4/20

Back to homeschool. We'd all rather be fully free, but it is what it is. Greta's learning to tell time, which is useful. Lucia's writing a story set in the Great Depression. After classwork, the kids played outside, had a Zoom call with their sewing teacher, and then--inspired--learned how to sew buttons. Then we cleaned the basement and they decided to organize all the Legos. This could take a while. It's not really clear yet how they plan to organize them. Right now they're in a giant pile in the middle of the floor. I don't have a picture, but if I did, I'd caption it, "This is why we renovated the basement." I don't have to look at that Lego pile for weeks if I don't want to.

That's all I've got for today. Instead of reading a long blog post, you can hop on over to Littsburgh and read the first chapter of The Distance from Four Points--exciting to have the first excerpt out in the world. 


Comments