Quarantine: Sat. 4/11 (catching up)

Missed writing about Saturday 4/11, and even though it was just yesterday, I have little memory of what we did. I'll try to recap it as best I can:

--Andrew made cheddar-bacon biscuits for breakfast, with some stale wheat flour (but they were delicious)
--finished a cat puzzle
--Instapot beans and rice for dinner
--walk/bike ride to say a distant hello to friends
--I finished a circular weaving
--we watched Frozen 2
--Andrew made Mexican hot chocolate cookies (delicious)
--we hung my circular weavings above the couch

Forgetting even one day like this makes me so glad I'm doing this daily blog/record. Our entire experience of quarantine would be completely forgotten. Not the general memory of it--but the nitty gritty of how exactly we spent these days.




Comments