Quarantine: Tues. 4/14

Ugh. Just a day of bickering and false starts and unstructured lethargy. Tomorrow I'm making a schedule to guide our day. There was nothing redeeming about today except for these three things:

1. Andrew made delicious Swedish meatballs for dinner.
2. While Greta was getting ready for bed, she randomly came up to me and said, "Hi, I'm Kathy Dickens," then walked away with no explanation.
3. Lucia was so angry tonight that she had to stop reading. She is wild about this School of Good and Evil series. She also declared she's going to read ALL DAY tomorrow and she hopes it's rainy so I don't make her go outside. Actually, she said she wants to make peg dolls and THEN read all day.

My kids look nothing like me, and yet...I've successfully raised them into mini-me's.

I'm not even sharing this post on Facebook today. Move along, anyone reading this. Nothing to see here but a ridiculous and wasted day of lockdown.

Comments